Care to waddle with this cute penguin couple? This lovely picture of a Fiordland penguin couple making their way up the beach from the ocean was taken in New Zealand by one of the amature photographers at Surrounded By Penguins. The interesting fact about these ‘Tawaki’ is that many of them nest in forest terrain under trees and in bushes. From the ocean, to the beach, to the trees, these penguins are definitely something special
This women’s sized fitted eco tee is a must-have. It’s high-quality, super comfortable, and has form-fitting qualities. Best of all, it’s made of 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton, making it an eco-friendly choice!
• 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.57 oz/yd² (155 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at collar
• Narrow double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
***Due to the eco fabric, this shirt runs smaller than normal women’s sized shirts! It will shrink upon washing! A 2XL fits like a 1X or XL! Please order accordingly.